How you can earn $500+ every month - Click here to join this free program.

Saturday 14 April 2007

My first posting

Welcome to my blog. One of my hobbies is betting - not serious stuff, just a few quid here and there. Hopefully successful enough to pay for a few beers, or a nice meal, treats for the kids, whatever takes your fancy.

This is my first attempt at going public. I have successfully advised friends many times, so from now on my tips will be available to a wider audience. Assuming anyone finds their way to this site, that is!

Anyway, today's recommendation is Portsmouth to beat Newcastle in the Premier League. I would advise taking the Asian handicap -0.25 offer, it reduces the odds, but gives us a bit of protection should a draw result, as we get half the stake back. Last time I checked Ladbrokes and Stan James were still offering this line, Victor Chandler and many other bookies have moved it to -0.5, which is the same as going for the win on the 1X2 market.

That's it for now, good luck with the tip, I will try and post tomorrow's selection a bit earlier!

No comments: